The Bootstrap E-Commerce Template
An eCommerce template is a pre-built website that is designed for businesses to sell their products. There are many options available on the market, but this one by Bootstrap Ecommerce is one of the best for small to medium-sized businesses. You can easily build your own site with this template in just a few minutes.
How to Install the Bootstrap E-commerce Theme on Your Website
To install the Bootstrap E-commerce template on your website, download and unzip it. Then upload all files to their correct folders in your WordPress installation directory (usually wp-content/themes). After that, you can activate the theme by going to Appearance > Themes in your WordPress dashboard and clicking on “Activate” next to Bootstrap E-commerce Theme. The next step is adding code snippets in the Featured Slider Plugin settings page so that you can use our featured slider widget on any page of your choice.
Get Your Bootstrap Ecommerce Template Site Ready
Before you get started, there are a few things that need to be done to ensure your site is ready for the template. First off, make sure that your website is up-to-date and responsive. You should also make sure that it’s compatible with Bootstrap E-commerce templates so that we can easily install our code onto it! The next thing that you need to do is install and activate the plugin. Once this is done, go ahead and create a new page on your website called “My account.” This will be where users can log in.
Download, Unzip, and Install the Bootstrap Ecommerce Template
To install the template, follow these steps:
- Download the template files from CodeCanyon.
- Unzip all of the downloaded files into a new folder on your computer (this should be somewhere outside of your actual Bootstrap e-commerce site). I recommend using 7-Zip or WinZip to unzip the downloaded archive file(s).
- Open up your FTP client and navigate to /wp-content/themes/. If there isn’t already an existing folder called “default” then create one by right-clicking anywhere inside wp-content/themes/, selecting New Folder, and naming it “default”. Then drag all 3 files (.css,.js) into this newly created folder on your computer’s hard drive so that they’re not accessible through a web browser anymore but only through FTP access (they should now show up as hidden files). Now go back into the WordPress admin area under Appearance > Themes > Install Themes and upload those same three files from within the WordPress admin panel – this will overwrite any changes made since installing our theme earlier today!
Upload Bootstrap Ecommerce TemplateFiles to the Correct Folder
The next step is to upload all of your files onto your web server so that they can be accessed by visitors and customers who visit your site. You’ll need FTP or File Manager (depending on your web hosting service) to do this. The path that we recommend for installing Bootstrap E-commerce is/wp-content/themes/bootstrap-ecommerce/. If this directory doesn’t exist, create it first before uploading any files! Once this is done, you must navigate into the directory via FTP or File Manager. This is where all of your files will be stored, so it’s important that all of them are in the correct place.
Add the Code Snippets in Featured Slider Plugin Settings Page
Once you have installed the Featured Slider Plugin, the next step is to add the code snippets. To do this, go to your WordPress Dashboard and click on Plugins>Installed Plugins. You will see a list of all plugins that are currently installed on your website. Scroll down until you find Featured Slider Plugin and click on the “Activate” button. Once this is done, open up the Settings page by clicking on Appearance>Customize>Featured Slider Options from the dropdown menu under the Page Settings tab in the left menu column of the WordPress admin panel (or go directly here: http://yourwebsite/wp-admin/options-general1).
You Can Easily Install Bootstrap Ecommerce Template On Your Site
To install this template, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Download the template and unzip it on your computer (or use FTP).
- Upload all files to your web server using an FTP client like FileZilla or Cyberduck (Mac users will find this easier to use than Windows users). If you don’t have an FTP program, there are many free ones available online that can be downloaded for free – just Google “free FTP client for Mac” or something similar when looking for one!
- Install the Bootstrap E-commerce Plugin from CodeCanyon by copying its contents into your website folder’s /wp-content/plugins/ directory via FTP or manually via cPanel if applicable (see documentation here).
We hope this tutorial has helped you install the Bootstrap e-commerce template. For more information on how to use it, check out our documentation page. We hope this tutorial has helped you understand how to install the Bootstrap E-commerce template. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the section below!